Friday, April 01, 2005

Vacation is Coming to an end!?!?!?!?!?!?!?I hope all of you have had a great Easter Break. I'm sure many of you spent the time practicing your music.:) I have personally been at school everyday this week working on school projects. A major goal is to convert all the tapes of concerts onto DVDs for future use. I burned 3 new DVDs and I put information from 10 videos onto my computer for later work. When you return to my class you will hopefully notice that I have finally cleaned out my office. It looks very nice and organized. Here are some things to keep in mind for the next week.

8th Grade

I'm sure all of you have been practicing everyday. I look forward to hearing your progress. You should have beed working on the following songs:

Rock-A-My Soul
Allouette
Tom Dooley
If you are brave...Ring of Fire

Hopefully you have been keeping good track of your practice times!!!!=)

7th grade and 6th grade

Our gourds will be here on Monday. I'm excited about making all the great instruments. Please do your part to raise the money needed to pay for the instrument costs.

The Drumming Marathon will be this Friday and Saturday. Please get your permission slips in on time. I need to know the numbers of the students who will be attending to marathon.

5th grade

I know you have been practicing your recorders. Our concert is coming up very soon and I know we will be ready to go.

Keep up the great work collecting donations and pledges!!!!!!

No comments: