Wednesday, October 13, 2004

From Mr. Okray

Back in the saddle again. I wasn't feeling well yesterday after the Young Americans Clinic so I stayed home. I am feeling a little drained still, but I know I can make it through the day.

Things to remember:

Next Week
*Oct. 20, 21, and 22 - Audition for the Musical "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
- The musical is open to all students in grades 7 and 8
- The Auditions on Wednesday are afterschool, Thursday (before and afterschool), and Friday (afterschool)

5th grade
The rtecorders will be arriving soon!!!! I am so excited to start the recorder unit.

8th Grade
Keep practicing your guitars. We are soon testing on Motherless Child and we will be practicing Allouette in class. Be prepared and look at the music ahead of time.

Day 1 people will be testing on Sailor on Thursaday. BE PREPARED.

No comments: